Sunday, March 11, 2007

March 11, 2007

Annie continues to improve every day! She is adjusting well to her bolus feedings, she loves to take rides in her stroller, and is looking forward (as are all the Sullivans) to her homecomning this week.

As the homecomming approaches, Jean and I continue to realize all of the things that need to happen. Please pray that we get the important things done, and let the unimportant things go. We also ask that you pray for our whole family as we transition back home. We know having Annie with her special needs at home will be both joyous and difficult for each person. Pray for our unity, peace, rest, and good humor through this transition.

God bless you,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are praying for you constantly as you experience this journey. I thank God that I have the opportunity to show my girls how we, as Christians, stand together in fellowship and prayer on your behalf and how the Lord hears and answers our prayers. We continue to pray for and hope for Annie's complete recovery.

"And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie (please say, "hi" to the rest of your family, too!). You don't know me, but I am a mom from the Mom's In Touch group at Cedar Park Christian School. My family and I have been praying for you and your family every day since we first heard about your story. We are trusting Jesus to heal your body! Jesus loves you so much!