Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 Things I'm Thankful For

1. Bill--he seems to know just the right time to say, "You're due for a break. I'll watch Annie and you go out and do something fun."
2. Annie's nurse at school. A perfect combination of nanny-nurse-therapist-advocate-teacher-mom. What a gift she is to me & to Annie.
3. My kids--each one unique; each one a blessing to me.
4. Sleep
5. Coffee
6. The turkey thawing in the fridge.
7. The roof over our heads...(and gasoline for less than $2.00 a gallon!)
8. People who pray for Annie.
9. Christmas music in November.
10.My friend Jesus--I don't know what I would do if I didn't know Him, the comfort He gives me every day, the freedom from guilt, the hope that this life isn't all there is...I am so thankful for the meaning and purpose He brings to every circumstance. He's cool.

Jean

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:4-5

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

And I'm so very thankful for the Sullivan family. Blessings this Thanksgiving and always. xxxooogretchen

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the Internet. It's a tiny foreshadowing, I think, of the wonderful communication we'll share in heaven.

Anonymous said...

Yah I am also thankful for the Internet! And improved health. And LOTS and LOTS of things!!