Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Better

God has answered many prayers--thank you so much to all of you who have been faithfully praying for us. Annie seems to have turned the corner on the flu in the last two days, and has started back on taking Pediasure via g-tube, along with her TPN. The goal is to continue to increase her g-tube feeds until she doesn't require the TPN and then assuming all goes well, be discharged.

Meanwhile--she has lost a lot of weight, and is pretty deconditioned. She used to be skinny. Now she is bony. Pray that she regain the weight she's lost and maybe even gain more. I think maybe that's what sister Olivia is telling her to do--eat!

Jean

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.            Psalm 23

3 comments:

Aunt Marilyn said...

Another great pic! So glad to hear things are getting better! Thank you, LORD!

Luke's Mom said...

Praying for Annie today, praying she will start to gain weight, praying she will be stregthened, praying for miracles for her today. Also praying for you my friend to be renewed and stregthened today.

uncle jeff said...

praying for my niece's full healing. :) i love you, annie:)