1. God loves you and wants you to go heaven!
- The Lord...is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9
- In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His son to be the propitiation (payment) for our sins. 1 John 4:10
- Don't be troubled. Trust in God. Trust also in me. My Father's house has room to spare. If that weren't the case, would I have told you that I'm going to prepare a place for you? When I go to prepare a place for you, I will return and take you to be with me so that where I am you will be too. You know the way to the place I'm going. Thomas asked, "Lord, we don't know where you are going. How can we know the way?" Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:1-6
- God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:11b-12
- You decide--do you believe that Jesus died for you? If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
- God wants us to have assurance that we will be with Him when we die. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:9
- Many of us know friends and family who seem to be far from God. I'd say, tell them what the Bible says, and then pray. Show them God's love and forgiveness, and keep praying. The Lord saves people, we don't. And remember that there's a party in heaven over each sinner who repents! (Luke 15:7)