Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tinkerbell



Annie dressed up as Tinkerbell for the Harvest Party yesterday at Mars Hill. We ventured into the bouncy house for awhile & Bill got this picture. Annie actually liked making the thing bounce. Some kind of fun.

But now I think that the last of the trick or treaters has come through, so I need to get ready for feeding therapy that starts this week. They said to bring food--leftover Halloween candy?--but didn't mention the 3 changes of clothing I'm packing just in case.

Jean

2 comments:

aunt rebecca said...

I'm praying for y'all - and confident that Annie will be a good food champ!

Relax and enjoy the process as much as you can - and get rid of that leftover candy :-)

I'm taking ours with me today to work...unfortunately, I'll be there, too :-(

Marilyn said...

Praying for progress....

Marilyn